- No products in the cart.
4Titude 16oz ARF V2 Gasoline Fuel Tank With Mount
Take the guesswork and worry out of properly setting up your aircraft’s fuel system with these Ready to use fuel tanks. Just strap it in and fly!
Note: These are not for GLOW fuel!
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the older roto molded “standard” fuel tanks.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Filtered clunk assuring a smooth running engine.
- Aerospace Mil spec sealant used in assembly to assure the tank will hold up to many high G loaded flights!
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
16 ounce – Length 7”x Width 2.5”x Height 2.5” – Weight 1.5 ounces
Compact size allows these to fit 30cc airplanes but they have large enough capacity for up to a 50cc airplanes. Average flight time with a DA50 is about 10 minutes.
Note: R/C Aircraft Components LLC will continue to sell this version in the RTU V2 configuration until remaining stock is depleted.
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 8 cm|