- No products in the cart.
4Titude 32oz ARF V2 Gasoline Fuel Tank With Mount
Take the guesswork and worry out of properly setting up your aircraft's fuel system with these Ready to use fuel tanks. Just strap it in and fly!
Note: These are not for GLOW fuel!
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the older roto molded “standard” fuel tanks.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Filtered clunk assuring a smooth running engine.
- Aerospace Mil spec sealant used in assembly to assure the tank will hold up to many high G loaded flights!
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
32 ounce – Length 8.5” x Width 3” x Height 3” – Weight 2 ounces
Compact size allows these to be used in 60cc airplanes but have a large enough capacity for up to 120cc airplanes. Average flight time with a DA120 is 11 minutes.
These can also be used together if 64 oz’s is needed. Tee each vent line, fill line, and clunk line to each other. Then plumb your lines to the normal locations as if they were off a single tank. If you are using a dual carb engine such as a DA200, then you do not have to tee the clunks. Use one clunk line for each carb. The vent and fill fittings keep the tanks fuel level even during flight. Note this is the only approved method of plumbing two 32oz tanks to work in unison. If you plumb them any other method it will damage the tanks. Yes we have tested this and it works perfectly.
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 8 cm|