- No products in the cart.
4Titude 8oz ARF V2 Gasoline Fuel Tank With Mount
Take the guesswork and worry out of properly setting up your aircraft’s fuel system with these Ready to use fuel tanks. Just strap it in and fly!
Note: These are not for GLOW fuel!
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the older roto molded “standard” fuel tanks.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Filtered clunk assuring a smooth running engine.
- Aerospace Mil spec sealant used in assembly to assure the tank will hold up to many high G loaded flights!
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
8 ounce – Length 5” x Width 2” x Height 2” – Weight 1 ounce
These are perfect for the new emerging 10-26cc size spark ignition engines. In fact the Evolution 10cc recommends using a filter clunk configuration like these tanks offer. If you own an Evolution 10cc we highly recommend this tank. Average flight time with a DLE 20 is about 11 minutes.
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 8 cm|